Thursday, February 7, 2008

how about that

It's Thursday. This is somehow suprising to me. I wasn't expecting it to be Thursday so soon, but I can't say which day I think it should be. Weeks turn into blurs. Monday and Tuesday last forever, but before I know it, it's Thursday, which means it's almost Friday, and so almost the weekend.
The socks are slowly chugging along. Nothing else is getting knit. I haven't had much knitting time this week other than on the train. Today I think we have a lunch time presentation on something or other, so that may give me some sock knitting time. It should keep me awake too. I have this aweful habit of passing out during presentations. Espically around lunch time. I don't mean to. It could be the most interesting thing I've ever heard but I just can't stay awake. It was like that during lectures in college too. I used to crochet or draw or do something to keep me awake in lectures. It's as if nothing in me is engaged and so my body shuts down. But if my hands are moving it helps keep me engaged and I'll stay awake.

No comments: